WHAT: 2008 West Side Fall BBQ
WHEN: Saturday,October 4th, 2008
TIME: 11:00PM to 5:00 pm
WHERE: Bullseye Power
2134 Northwoods Ave
Muskegon, MI 49442
Directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mu...&zipcode=49442

THIS IS OPEN TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS! WE WELCOME ALL ENTHUSIASTS AND MAKES AND MODELS OF CARS!

Rules: NO BURNOUTS IN BULLSEYE'S PARKING LOT, NO HATING RESPECT EVERYONE, NO FIGHTING, NO ALCOHOL, ETC.!

SPOOLIN OF TURBOS, LOUD SOUND SYSTEMS AND ETC ENCOURAGED

Lets keep it clean and fun guys

PARKING IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! SO BE THERE ON TIME!

Bullseye Power will provide the dogs, burgers, buns, ketchup & mustard & cheese

We ask you to bring:

Your beverage (POP,WATER,JUICE,ETC..) of choice for the day (NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!)

Snacks (Brownies, Cookies and etc..)

What you bring is up to you but we ask everyone to chip in and bring something!
The help of everyone bringing something,ensures that we plenty to drink and snack on

If you cant bring something... please don't let that stop you from attending. Your not required to bring something to have a good time. I understand how hard money is to come by with todays economy and the last thing I'd want is for you to skip the BBQ because you couldn't bring something. If you need to car pool to get there than so be it!

If you want to bring something, please check this sign up list below. You don't have to sign up to bring something, but it's helps if everyone chips in so its not all on one persons pocketbook. We also will have a guest list that way we know how many hot dogs and burgers we will need.

PLEASE DON'T LITTER! WE WILL HAVE TRASH BAGS AND CANS FOR POP CANS AND GARBAGE!

BULLSEYE POWER WILL BE GIVING AWAY A TURBO, RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THIS DRAWING ARE $5 EACH. THERE WILL ALSO RUNNER UP PRIZES.

$250 dollar Bullseye Gift Certificate to best of show

Check out www.bullseyepower.com for all your turbo needs!

I am really hoping that this will be success and we can all have fun. Hopefully this can become a annual event.

Current Attendees:
mi_da_dc_eg

Food Signup:

Napkins/Plates:

Chips & Other Snacks:

Containers for Ice:

ICE:

GRILL MASTERS:

For the anyone bringing friends/family- if you could ask them to bring something that would be great. That will help to make sure we have enough food for everyone to eat!

IF ANY OTHER COMPANIES OR CLUBS WANT TO BE A PART OF THE PLANNING AND ETC PLEASE PM ME!!! THE MORE CARS THE BETTER!

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY OR DECIDE TO BE A ASSHAT ON THIS THREAD, EITHER PM ME OR TAKE YOUR CHILDISH ACTS ELSEWHERE. KEEP THIS ON TOPIC PLEASE!