#53415 When: Saturday,June 8th
Where:US 131/ Knoll Gas Motorsports Park
Address:
US131 Motorsports Park
1249 12th Street
Martin, MI 49070
Ph: 269-672-7800

What is provided/expected of me?

We provide: Tru Power Motorsports will be providing The burgers & dogs with buns as well as ketchup and mustard.

You provide: The rest! Bring some pop, Snacks,sunscreen, your coolers and etc. What you bring is up to you but we need you to bring something! The participation of everyone ensures that we have plenty to drink and snack on at the BBQ. We do ask for an a large supply of drinks to be brought as that's not something we want to run out of.

stop you from coming. No one is going to be walking around checking your hands. I understand how money comes and goes with todays economony and the last thing I'd want is for you to skip the bbq because you can't bring something. If you're broke.. hitch a ride and come!

If you want to bring something, please check this signup sheet. You don't have to sign up to bring something, but it's helpful so we know if we're going to be short on something

We will need two or three grills, We will be supplying the hot dogs, burgers and buns.Those who want to help set up and manage the BBQ contact me directly.

WE ASK EVERYONE TO PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF!

If you have parts to sell or buy you are more than welcome to deal at the BBQ. We ask no large parts though. Hopefully we can get this meet up and running.

DISCLAIMER:
DO NOT come to this meet if you can’t control yourself or your car. We will not have irresponsible people ruin this event after all the money being put forward to make it happen so if you want to burnout,drift, race or anything of that nature wait till you get on the tarmac .

Another thing I am going to put out there is NO ALCOHOL. It is againest park rules and againest the law at a state/city park. Cars and Alcohol are asking for a death wish. Lets keep this a family-friendly event and look better to the public and the cops- the less reason we give them to hassle us, the better.

THIS WILL BE AN ALCOHOL FREE EVENT.

If you dont like that or cant stop yourself from drinking then please stay home.

We ask everyone to please be a mature adult and keep the driving responsible from the park to the track. I would hate to have anyone be hurt, damage their cars, or get in trouble with the law from driving like an idiot. We all want to hang out and have a good time, so lets keep things safe!

Also Be Sure To Check out Tru Power Motorsports website : www.trupowermotorsports.com show us your thanks for helping organize and plan another meet.

I am really hoping that this will be another success and we can all have a fun, safe, responsible Friday meeting some new people and checking out some sick cars, as well. Plus track time. Lets work together to make this event a success!

Food Signup:

Grilling supplies
(charcoal, lighter fluid, tools, Grills):
Crxfreak231

Hot Dogs:
Touge_Drifter

Burgers:

Condiments:

Cheese:

Pop/Soda/Water & Etc:
91GSXBME (few cases)

Ice:
Jungleagent ( a few bags)

Napkins/Plates:

Chips & Other Snacks:
DSERIESDRIFTER (Brownies)

Trash Bags:

Containers for Ice:

GRILL MASTERS:
Crxfreak231
JDMtuned231

For the people bringing friends- if you could ask them to bring a case of pop or a bag of chips or something that would be great. That will ensure that we have enough food for everyone to eat!
IF ANY OTHER COMPANIES OR ANYONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF THE PLANNING AND ETC PLEASE PM ME!!!

US131 Dragway on June 8th, we get the track to ourselves for the day to do what we like but we need 50 cars to preregister @ $10 ea. Which is taken off the gate fee. We need a Total of 100 cars @ $30 a piece to make this even happen. 100 cars total.

Track pre-register list:
Eunos30x
JDMtuned231

Track register list:
Eunos30x
JDMtuned231

Any Questions feel free to ask!