Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By mi_da_dc_eg
#52842 Mr. Axle/ Tru Power Motorsports Presnts: Xceed Speed Summer BBQ 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Axle/ Tru Power Motorsports Presnts: Xceed Speed Summer BBQ 2008:

The first official Xceed/ Sport Compact West Side Spring BBQ Was Sucess! Considering so many people wanted another, We decided to would make it happen! Most of this is just ideas and somethings could be modified,changed or canceled. which we are open to all suggestions and ideas, you can either PM me or KennyT772 or post a reply.

Mr. Axle BBQ:
We will begin the day at Mr. Axle in Muskegon
(6336 E. Apple Ave Muskegon,MI PH:231-788-4624) for a meet, some grilling, raffle prizes and just hanging out. We have a large 5 acre lot for the event. This is a free event for attendees and spectators! The BBQ will be the same style as before everyone pitch in to make it a sucess. I will be putting together a list of things needed or being brought. We will need 2-3 grills.

We will have 200 goodie bags for the first 200 people
Raffle prizes , the tickets will be $1 ea. or 10 for $5.
We are also allowing attendee's to bring items to sell or swap with others.

Sometime in the afternoon we will caravan from the meet at Mr. Axle to Thunderbird raceway Muskegon
(350 W Riley Thompson Rd Muskegon, MI).
Most of you checked out the dyno at All Speed Performance now lets see them #'s put to work on the 1320 and see what kinda #'s are put down. This is still a fresh idea and we have to speak with them still but there will most likely be a $ fee to run your car. We will update as we find out more information.

After Party possible: Go for a cruise down by lake Michigan then back to Mr. Axle for a Bon Fire??? What do you guys think?

DISCLAIMER:
DO NOT come to this meet if you can’t control yourself in your car. We will not have irresponsible people ruin this so if you want to burnout,drift, race or anything of that nature take it to the street and let the MCPD deal with you or wait till you get on the tarmac .

Another thing I am going to put out there is NO ALCOHOL. I think we would all be better off to save the drinking for Saturday night. That way we can keep this a family-friendly event and look better to the public and the cops- the less reason we give them to hassle us, the better.

THIS WILL BE AN ALCOHOL FREE EVENT.

If you dont like that or cant stop yourself from drinking then please stay home.

We ask everyone to please be a responsible adult and keep the driving smart from the shop to the track. I would hate to have anyone be hurt, damage their cars, or get in trouble with the law from driving like an idiot. We all want to hang out and have a good time, so lets keep things smart and safe!

Also Be Sure To Check out Tru Power Motorsports website : www.trupowermotorsports.com or stop into Mr. Axle in Muskegon and show them your thanks for helping organize and plan another meet.

I am really hoping that this will be another success and we can all have a fun, safe, responsible Saturday meeting some new people and checking out some sick cars, as well as the awesome Lets work together to make this event a success!

Current Attendees:

Food Signup:
Grilling supplies
(charcoal, lighter fluid, tools, Grills):

Hot Dogs:

Burgers:

Condiments:

Cheese:

Pop/Soda/Water & Etc:

Ice:

Napkins/Plates:

Chips & Other Snacks:

Trash Bags:

Containers for Ice:

GRILL MASTERS:

For the people bringing friends- if you could ask them to bring a case of pop or a bag of chips or something that would be great. That will ensure that we have enough food for everyone to eat!
IF ANY OTHER COMPANIES OR ANYONE WANTS TO BE A PART OF THE PLANNING AND ETC PLEASE PM ME!!!