Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By teal_dx
#832 :lol: All I can think of is the movie Super Troopers

the article: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 83771.html

Fur done flying in meowing teen case?

By Paul Paterra
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Neither side is hissing over a judge's ruling in a neighborhood dispute.
A harassment charge has been dismissed against a Jeannette teenager accused of repeatedly saying "meow" to his elderly neighbor.

Jeannette District Judge Joseph DeMarchis ruled Monday in the case of Michael Loughner, 14, of Harrison Avenue, but not without first reprimanding the teen.

"You should have used a little better judgment, maturity and common sense," DeMarchis said. "You handled it in a very childish and very immature way."

Loughner had been charged by Jeannette police after a July 23 incident in which he allegedly made the cat noise to Alexandra Carasia, 78, his next-door neighbor.
Carasia said yesterday that day marked the fifth time Loughner said "meow" to her. Loughner previously testified it was just the second.

Testimony was heard in the case Aug. 22, but DeMarchis continued the hearing.

After hearing assurances yesterday from Jeannette Sgt. Donald Johnston that there have been no incidents involving Loughner since Aug. 22, DeMarchis offered his ruling.

"I hope in the past 90-plus days you have had a chance to think about what has occurred," DeMarchis said to Loughner. "I hope that you have become a more mature young man, given some of the emotional harm done to this lady."

Carasia said after the ruling that she would not have opposed a fine for Loughner, but she was happy to hear what DeMarchis said.

"I'm just glad he at least reprimanded him," Carasia said. "(Loughner) used to be a good boy. It has done emotional harm to me. I'm not used to that. It's a shame. I was the one who was tortured."

Sally Loughner, Michael's mother, said she felt the case shouldn't have gone as far as it did.

"This should have been dismissed 90 days ago," she said. "I don't think a boy who meowed one to three times is harassment. This boy has guidance and supervision. I've done everything to live in peace and harmony next to this woman. I don't think (DeMarchis) took any of this into account other than she's elderly."

Our legal system is sad, yet amusing.
By 93cxhb
#116278 what a chicken f*er . old people suck sometimes
By Chance
#122754 OMG that is such bull sh*t!!! I agree with teal, although amusing at times out system is a f*ckin joke!! If that happened to me Id effin kick the old F*ck in the hip and tell em "WTF meow b*tch".