Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By Whodini187
#304268 I haven't seen or heard anyone on here talk about it yet. If you've never heard of Carlisle, pa car shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. The spring is the biggest in the country and the rest are nothing to laugh at. This coming saturday and sunday are the "Performance & Style" show. Which means Imports like ours, lol. If anyone is going let me know. I'll def. be their. By the way for those who don't know anything or are more interested get on their website; www.carsatcarlisle.com . Awesome show, swap meet, vendors, wet t shirt contest :D , Burnout competition, all types of stuff. I hope to see some of ya'll their. Four more days oh yeah. :woot: :twisted: :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#304294 ill be there
By Whodini187
#304571 Awesome man if your entering your car I'll def be lookin' for ya.
By TrailerTrash
#304616 always :thumb:
By Whodini187
#304922 I saw your car a couple times, that big antenna thing off the back was obvious, lol. Your exhaust tip was sick. I kept lookin around for ya, even though I didn't know who ya were, but I couldn't find ya. I'm sure your saw but how bout Honda reppin' in the burnout competition, oh yeah, you know we won that. Next year I'll be down for the whole show with my car we'll def. have to meet up and rep civic-eg.com.
By TrailerTrash
Whodini187 wrote:I saw your car a couple times, that big antenna thing off the back was obvious, lol. Your exhaust tip was sick. I kept lookin around for ya, even though I didn't know who ya were, but I couldn't find ya. I'm sure your saw but how bout Honda reppin' in the burnout competition, oh yeah, you know we won that. Next year I'll be down for the whole show with my car we'll def. have to meet up and rep civic-eg.com.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:Anyone have any pics from the show?

http://www.carshowcoverage.com/photos/s ... master.htm