Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#242908 Guys watch you cars. I keep hearing more about civics getting stolen and last night my car got broken into. They took my intake, wink mIrror, my tools and the new coilOvers I just bought. I had it locked and they didn't smash a wIndow.
By 92hatchie
#242936 sorry to hear dat.. no alarm?
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#242964 No alarm. I know I should have one but my cars get broken into even when I have one.
By HatchbackCrusader
#242971 Shiiiiit, sorry to hear that bro. I have friends who are into hondas, so I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought mine. Before I started putting my hard work and money into it, first thing I did was find a DIY and put an alarm on it. I highly encourage everyone on here to get one 'cause there's always someone on the prowl.
By 1ACarlos
#242979 Sorry to hear that.
By chilango41
#242984 Omaha is getting worse and worse. My friends EG got broken into too. They took his wheels, duckbill, stereo, intake, some struts too. But they broke his window.
My EG got jacked last year :cry:

Did they take the Omni power's?
By 94EJ2
#242990 sorry to hear that

makes me glad i live in a small town where im one of like 3 people that are doing any modifications to there hondas and one of the others is my brother with his ef and the other is a del sol

that and there is like 28 cops in this tiny town
By 92hatchie
#243000 i freaking hate thieves!!! they stealing my brothers teggy from my driveway somehow the opened the hood and cut the alarm siren wire and doors the only reason why they didnt take it was cuz the battery was dead... i would recomend hidding your alarm and having a separate one with its own power supply..
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#243018 yeah I'm gonna get another alarm, maybe this one will be effective.
yeah they got the omni's and the lower control arms, and even my jumper cables.
fucking thieves.
I was so glad that the car was still there, with the rims still on it. I don't have spare wheels to put on if those get stolen.
By 92hatchie
teal_dx wrote:and plenty of kill switches :thumb:

I AGREE!!!! PLENTY AND WELL HIDDEN-
By teal_dx
OmahaEJ1 wrote:yeah I'm gonna get another alarm, maybe this one will be effective.
yeah they got the omni's and the lower control arms, and even my jumper cables.
fucking thieves.
I was so glad that the car was still there, with the rims still on it. I don't have spare wheels to put on if those get stolen.

they took your LCA's and suspension without even removing the wheels, even the fronts? I never thought that was possible but I never really tried...
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#243173 no, it was all in the trunk. i hadn't even put them on yet