Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#243213 yeah it is. i moved up here to get away from this type of thing. I guess theres no escaping it.
small towns here i come.
By LaosToaster
#243220 damn that sucks like hell. i wonder how they got into ur hood, did u have ur hood cable relocated??

luckily my car has nothing valuable to steal, only my rims that has two different lock nuts(maybe have 4 dif in the future), and my duck bill.

i have NO security or alarm on my car too, shits expensive thats why im working on a fuel kill switch thats unreachable by hand and need a pin to press it. i wanna show u guys where it is since yall are good ppl but for my safety, i wont

this is off topic..i was thinking about something when ppl gets their stuff like a duckbill or mirrors, strut bars etc.. stolen, what if u purposely rounded off the bolts or nuts that mount ur parts whatever it is, i would think of it like a sacrifice to have it by not having u being able to take it off as well as them not being able to take it off. just a though im not sure how thieves do it maybe they just cut off the bolts/nuts :?
By 92hatchie
#243318 my wire wasnt relocted but now i upgraded my security. i put a separate siren with its own power supply.. working on some kill switches
By UpgrayeddEJ2
#243371 how do you do a seperste power supply and keep the battery charged?
By 92hatchie
#243662 motocycle battery