Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By civic_vtec_94
#235202 is any one on here from indy im in search of parts and dont realy want to pay outrageous shipping costs..
By ccornewell
#275497 I'm in Indy. I started out with fox bodies, then got into trucks, then Jeeps and now I'm playing with Hondas. I have a 92 sedan with a D15B7 and 5 speed. I'm planning on doing some suspension work along with a B16 swap. I'm staying away from forced induction since its my daily driver. If you need parts, go to Tru.
By johnsonm781
#279732 hey whats good guys i just joined the forum and i too live in Indy. Are there any car shows around here or swap meets or just people chillin showing off their cars in a random parking lot or something?
By z6civic249
#289510 I live in Columbus. Not to far south. Always check craigslist every day. Ive snagged tons of items off there for good deals. Also, check out Tru Motorsports.

And for car shows, Tru on sturday nights when its warm out. And there is always summer meet of Import Alliance.
By johnsonm781
#289511 Yea I check craigslist all the time but nvr really see anything I need. But I still look :) anyways where is this import alliance?
By z6civic249
#289584 what are u looking for. i can keep an eye out around town. lots of tuners around here.

last year it was in Tenn. Not sure about this year. But ill def. be there
By johnsonm781
#289598 Side skirts, hood with latch, fenders, full set of seats...and other misc interior parts....but I have found those parts recently but overpriced. Also need stock suspension due to I got kyb gr-2 struts with ebay 3" drop springs (on the car when bought) and it rides horrible and struts are blown due to horrible idea to combine the two.
By z6civic249
#289602 there is a junkyard just outside of Columbus i go to all the time. its called Cars and Parts. I know for a fact they have fenders, hoods, seats, and interior plastics. Good prices too. Just picked up an integra driver seat no rips for 50 bucks. Bought to pick up a hood and si bumper from there. And complete black interior. Should drive down and check em out. They get cars in all the time.
By johnsonm781
#289604 Alright and since u sourced ur junk yard there is one by me called happy imports.....they have EVERYTHING you could ever need for 92-95 civics.....ANYTHING. also have couple ludes, tegs, and del sols. And speaking of craigslist I'm buying a wink mirror for 10 bucks haha
By z6civic249
johnsonm781 wrote:Alright and since u sourced ur junk yard there is one by me called happy imports.....they have EVERYTHING you could ever need for 92-95 civics.....ANYTHING. also have couple ludes, tegs, and del sols. And speaking of craigslist I'm buying a wink mirror for 10 bucks haha

is there a few to walk the yard. how are the prices. and how are the employees. Hate dickhead junkyard owners. ha

Cars and parts and a pretty cool place. Employees are cool, no fee to look around. They dont follow you around while you look and dont care how long you are there. The prices arent bad either.
By johnsonm781
#289685 The people there are .....different kinda hicks lol and no fee for the junk yard and u can look round all u want
By kano1982
#299046 whats up.....nother indiana boy here im on the southeast side near beechgrove ....been tryin to find some local guys round here that arent stuck up pricks ( hard to come by in indy lol) im on the civic-eg facebook group more than here on the forums tho glad to see theres a few indy locals

kevin
By johnsonm781
#299052 Hey! Sorry but ur a little late as im selling my coupe....if u know anyone im asking 2500 its got the b16a2 swap with gsr hydro trans...integra rear brake conversion brand new skunk2 shocks and springs fresh oil change, plugs, blah blah but i need to sell it quick so let me know
By kano1982
#299084 hey man that sucks....why ya selling it? anyways you got a craigslist ad posted if so send me a link i might know a few people lookin !
By johnsonm781
#299131 My cell is 574the 312 0536