Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By civic_vtec_94
#234904 if any one has heard of tru motorsports i was wondering if they are a good place to buy engine components?
By JUICE
#234911 tru motorsports is a great shop.

jorge the owner is a good guy and can pretty much get any part you need. i live in cincy and i often get parts through him cause he will match or beat any price and i know i won't have any problems.

highly recommended :thumb:

btw, this definitely does not belong in the 'coupe' section. mods will take care of that though..
By civic_vtec_94
#234912 ok kool ive been goin there for about a year just wanted to know i was dealin with someone i could trust.. so what do ya drive or tune?
By civic_vtec_94
#234920 hey you wouldnt happen to know of any one or a place that has decent parts for a 94 civic ex coupe would ya or know any one that has a h22a for sale im wantin to do a swap..
By chrono404
#234923 Moved to the Midwest section as this has little to do with EG Coupe Chassis.
By civic_vtec_94
#234924 alright thanks any way.. :D
By Hondaman18
#236616 dude tru is awesome i live about a hour and a half from it, if im even 20 mins from the shop i go there lol, just a sweet shop!
By kano1982
#299049 Tru is a great shop great cutomer service them boys will take care of ya and have alot of useful knowledge by far best shop for us honda guys in town