b18b1
skunk2 intake manifold
skunk2 megapower exhaust
B16 tranny
Type r flywheel

Acura integra dc
Speacial edition coupe
Gsr swap

who do you guys think will win? this has been an on going argument between a friend of mine. planning on racing soon, just seeing what you guys think! will post a vid soon as well!
By mistergou
The_richie_88 wrote:Civic eg
cx model
b18b1
skunk2 intake manifold
skunk2 megapower exhaust
B16 tranny
Type r flywheel

Acura integra dc
Speacial edition coupe
Gsr swap

who do you guys think will win? this has been an on going argument between a friend of mine. planning on racing soon, just seeing what you guys think! will post a vid soon as well!

GSR > B18b
By JUICE
#121137 i've rolled a few gsr's in my ls hatch.... i'm sure rollin down the highway i'd get beat but from a dig at the drag strip they struggle to keep up. your hatch should be a good 400 lbs lighter... that makes up for those pesky 30 horses.

my mods....

B18b1
i/h/e
9lb fly w/exedy stage 2
ls tranny
2315# w/me in it and full interior
best ET: 14.7 @ 93

gonna take out some of the rear interior for next friday. i want a 14.5

EDIT: I'm also a beast of a driver!! :lol: no granny shiftin when i'm goin down the track
By EGOX
#121154 GSR LS < Hatch B18b

with good drivers. close it will be but the drivers should determine this one.
By chrono404
#121155 The B18b CX Hatch should take down a GSR Integra.

You have the B16 Tranny, and 400 less pounds on your side. As long as your launch good you should rape on him.

I would recommend to practice launching, That will be critical on your race.

This is assuming you both have the same driver skill level or that your better. If you slop up on your launch he could take you. My d16z6 Coupe w/ i/h/e at the time pulled the shit out of a 99 Si Coupe with i/h/e as the driver was a totally noob and couldn't launch. A Better driver drove his car and preceded to put many cars in bewteen us.
By KuEy
#122652 yes the gsr has more power, but the weight is what will make it lose to the ls swapped hatch.
By MI_excoupe
#128539 Im going to say the hatch. The weight difference for one is quite a bit, and hp/tq shouldn't be that diff. with the intake manifold and exhaust on the hatch.
By nastyb16a
#128550 ill go with the hatch on this one yes it will be close but 400 pounds makes quite a difference and you have a point whos driving is a pretty big factor as well gear slammer vs. granny shifter itd be close
By builtnboostd
#221313 what a pointless thread...take it to the track and race for real
By chrono404
builtnboostd wrote:what a pointless thread...take it to the track and race for real

What a pointless post, This is over a year old thread.

BTW Locked.