New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut
By CScivic22
#122669 I am testing the waters on this one to see what everyone has got to possibly trade. i have a 00 Honda Civic EX coupe. Its black and 5spd manual transmission. i am looking to trade it for a 92-95 Honda civic coupe. Possibly something rwd too? but mostly a 92-95 civic coupe. let me know what you have for possible trade. If anyone is interested in this let me know. Also a little cash on your end seeing as its an older car will make the deal. but talk to me and let me know what you have and if you want to trade it. The car i have is in great condition. does have a crack in the windshield. that is the only thing wrong with it. it has 151k miles on it and is still running very strong! Car is GREAT on gas. it will save you a good amount of money. I replaced the oil pan with a brand new OEM honda oilpan seeing as the previous owner had stripped the threads on the old ones drain plug. so let me know what you have and well see what we can do thanks! I am located in central new jersey.

Image Image
By GoRide
#122674 my twin :D
By chrono404
CScivic22 wrote:your twin?

Bump

He has a Black 2000 Canadian EK Coupe "Si" which is our(American, USDM) EX Coupe.

Good luck on an EG Trade. :thumb: