New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut
By DANEJA
#121509 Whats good my EG fam. I'm so new to the EG seen i don't even have one yet! I Got all my money saved up and i'm ready to go get me a EG but i just have'nt come across the right one yet. I have a EF sedan...89 4 door right now to be exact. So i'm in no rush to get the car. I'm being real picky this time around and i know what i want. I seen the pics on this site of the Hatch's and coupes... and i my mouth dropped! Just how i want my EG...DROPPED :twisted: So I got a couple of questions for my new fam here. I want to get a Hatch back with sunroof / black interior and power windows and mirrors. Now for the past month i been meeting with people from craigslist all over NYC and I have'nt seen a hatchback with power windows or mirrors yet.... So.. Do they exsist? If they do, What yr and model are they. and if they don't exsist, then i'm go for a coupe that has these features. because I see the coupes have them alot more than the hatchbacks. I got to have power windows & mirrors. Nice web site! And is there any EG riders out in NYC that would like to school me and meet up i know i'm need alot of help. Let me know if you have any for sale also.
By teal_dx
#121538 Welcome to the site :thumb:
You'll need a Si hatch if you want the oem sunroof. Even Si's didn't come with power mirrors & windows, but you can swap in the power options from other civics :thumb:
By DANEJA
teal_dx wrote:Welcome to the site :thumb:
You'll need a Si hatch if you want the oem sunroof. Even Si's didn't come with power mirrors & windows, but you can swap in the power options from other civics :thumb:

Thank u Mr. Teal. So The only 2 door EG's that have power windows and mirrors are the coupes? None of the hatchbacks have power windows and mirrors..? Thats wierd? why is that..? So let me ask u this question... Whats the big deal with the SI..? Is it just have more POWER?? Is there any other differances. I just found a hatch SI on crraigslist for $3500 do u think thats a good price for a 94? I don't want to drive all the way to jersey from Bklyn to find a dud like i have been doing.
By aznsyco
#121711 I was shopping for used maximas a few months back and the one thing I learned is to shop for out of state cars. People in NYC have the worst cars in the worse shape. Also make sure the pics they send you are real cause I saw a totally diff car when i went to take a look in person. Most of the people on craigslist are scammers and a half.
By SiWannabe
aznsyco wrote:I was shopping for used maximas a few months back and the one thing I learned is to shop for out of state cars. People in NYC have the worst cars in the worse shape. Also make sure the pics they send you are real cause I saw a totally diff car when i went to take a look in person. Most of the people on craigslist are scammers and a half.

Pics do make things look better than they are in person.
By DANEJA
#122442 i just bought this SI yesterday out in Jersey check out the pics I got a sun roof, power mirrors and a nice V-tec

By Elpimpo
#122450 welcome to the site
Brooklyn stand up!!!!

wish i wouldve seen this before u bought the car i have exactly what ur looking for

but neways welcome
By daydreamer
#184707 Hay Daneja, Queens NY over here. Another memeber said that NY has some of the worst cars and I do have to agree. If you havent found what you where looking for yet, in NY, try PA, CT and maybe even upstate where the roads are better and people take care of there cares.

If you need some help, advice or whatever hit me.