Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By freddog509
#117357 i have 95 auto and was wondering how hard it would be to drop an ls into my coupe????buddy of mine got t-boned and asked if i wanted his auto ls with everything needed to drop in but i dont know how hard it would be or if its worth getting it....note dont wanna do auto to manual its da wifeys car so mainly doing it for looks....
By chrono404
#117364 Auto LS's are nice. I have an '01 Auto LS Integra, All stock as hell. It goes pretty good. My z6 5spd was faster, However the Auto Integra is faster then a z6 Auto Coupe w/ Intake and Exhaust.

A Auto LS in a EG/EJ would be nice. If my Integra was ever totalled out I planed on picking up a Auto EG/EK and swap in the LS.

I have not heard or read of anyone doing this swap, however it seams like it would be done. If you had both cars it would be an easy swap. Drop in the LS/tranny. Put the integra axles in. You might have to change the shifter assembly w/ the integra's. 5spd's need to have it done. Makes since for the Autos as well.
By Greasedmonkey
#117433 ive never heard of this being done. Im not sure if the auto tranny mounts are the same on each car, but if its free, then take advantage of it and try it out.
By Mr. Pink
#117475 you have to get the following:

94-01 B18b or a JDM B20(with corresponding Distributor)
94-01 Auto Integra mounts(all of them)
94-01 Auto integra axles
94-95 Trans Control unit(good luck wiring it.)
94-95 LS auto trans(96 and later have different plugs)
OBD-1 PR4 ECU

i am sure there is more that i am forgetting.

In the end, will it be worth the wiring headache... No, but if you want to pay some one to do it then go for it. It would honestly be cheaper to get an auto B16 swap.
By MI_excoupe
#117502 I have been told by numerous people that you need to notch the frame also in order to do this swap.