Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By fordbronc399
#116496 Like the title says i was just wondering whats the difference between a EG and EJ is. For the record if you havn't read any of my other posts, i used to own 1995 Integra LS so thats all i really know about when it comes to hondas. thanks for putting up with my ignorant questions.
By 92 lowlife
#116502 I may be wrong But I beleive EG is a hatch and EJ is the coupe EJ1=1.6 sohc EJ2=1.5 sohc I think
By Vti93T
#116511 eh's are hatches..and ej's are coupes and I think sedans as well..eg hatches are from japan

ej1=ex coupe
ej2=dx coupe

Eh2=dx hatch
eh3=si hatch
By Gorveatt
Jdm_Katie wrote:eh's are hatches..and ej's are coupes and I think sedans as well..eg hatches are from japan

ej1=ex coupe
ej2=dx coupe

Eh2=dx hatch
eh3=si hatch

EG8 is a sedan :P
By Vti93T
#116635 ok sorry..was thinking about my friends newer 4 door :lol: hers is an ej6
By Gorveatt
Jdm_Katie wrote:ok sorry..was thinking about my friends newer 4 door :lol: hers is an ej6

meh no worries, it's all fucked up if you ask me, should just be like the 94-01 Tegs IMO, if it's a DC it's a 2 dr, if it's a DB it's a 4dr simple as that.. Civic's are hard to follow if you try to be specific for each one
By Vti93T
#116641 yeah I hear ya on that..everyone that has an "ef" I'm like "oh nice ed you have there" and all I get is "What?! It's an EF!!" lol riiight.
By chrono404
Jdm_Katie wrote:ok sorry..was thinking about my friends newer 4 door :lol: hers is an ej6

lol My hatch is also a EJ6, So are Coupes.

96-00 Models are odd.
All EJ6's are DX's. :lol:
EJ8's are EX's
By spiritR
#116695 lol my friend crx i always made fun of him cuz it was a ED8(idiot)
By CodyMacRae
#118620 so do eather of the EJ1 and EJ2 come with SOHC VTEC?
By VegasCivic
#118633 the ej2(dx) does not have the sohc vtec.
the ej1(ex) does
By Vti93T
#118638 the sohc vtec sticker is an aftermarket thing..people like my friend that had a k20 hatch put them on their cars to fool people into thinking their car is sohc.
By UNCLE GRIZZLY
#128964 look at the first two letters of your vin i think i had a ef-9 a real one and thats how they distinguish what your car is i may be dumb but a hole ton of fun :)
By matt is (eg6)
Jdm_Katie wrote:yeah I hear ya on that..everyone that has an "ef" I'm like "oh nice ed you have there" and all I get is "What?! It's an EF!!" lol riiight.

lol i see it all the time but i just say ef because everyone knows what it is....i used to mess with my buddy because he had an ED hatch and i always made fun of it (erictile disfunction) lol