Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By eg_turbo_hatch
#113266 ok i just bought a 93 coupe and i replaced the front end. it was beat up, i painted the bumper and fenders red to match the car and i left the hood black. i like the look of it now but i was curious would the trunk and roof look good black to any insight would be nice thanks

these pics are of the day i got it 4 days ago (tuesday)

Last edited by eg_turbo_hatch on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ungars664
eg_turbo_hatch wrote:ok i just bought a 93 coupe and i replaced the front end. it was beat up, i painted the bumper and fenders red to match the car and i left the hood black. i like the look of it now but i was curious would the trunk and roof look good black to any insight would be nice thanks

Some people did it looks good but it's your car it's really up to you. Throw some pics of your car.
By eg_turbo_hatch
#113284 i will posting some pics soon the car is apart getting ready for paint
By ungars664
eg_turbo_hatch wrote:i will posting some pics soon the car is apart getting ready for paint

It's cool as long you keep your coupe nice and clean :thumb:
By ZzZ.8.ZzZ
#115003 i think it would be a good idea.
By teal_dx
#115009 check out member Stefan's coupe. Also red with black roof & trunk. I think his hood is CF, but will look a lot like black :thumb:

edit: my bad, his roof wasn't black, just hood & trunk
By ChicagoMike
#115013 Old ass pic of my car right after we did the roof black. Mine isnt paint though......mine is just one big piece of black vinyl sticker. Once I get tired of it, I'll just peel that shit off, lol. :lol:

By ZzZ.8.ZzZ
#115042 By far one of the cleanest hatchies Ive seen so far! nice.