Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ungars664
#112056 Hey whats up guys? I want to know how to remove the door panel. I'm concern about the handle to roll the window I can't figure out how to remove it. :?

Thx in advance

I've search with no result :thumbdown:
By spiritR
#112058 theres 2 screws both are on the inside of the car the first one is at the door handle part and one is at the little pocket where you would hold to close the door and you gotta take the little pin holding the window roller out dont lose that pin and just stick something between the door panel and the door at the bottoming and pop the clips and done
By ungars664
spiritR wrote:theres 2 screws both are on the inside of the car the first one is at the door handle part and one is at the little pocket where you would hold to close the door and you gotta take the little pin holding the window roller out dont lose that pin and just stick something between the door panel and the door at the bottoming and pop the clips and done

Thx but do you have by a miracle a pic of that pin if not just don't bother yourself but thank you very much
By OmarG
#112727 It looks like the omega sign, like a horseshoe. If you gently tug the window crank outward, you should see a little metal thingy like I described. A bent coat hanger, fork, or a wire/string can be slipped in there and have the pin pulled out. Takes a little patience at first, but once you do it as many times as I have, it becomes second nature. :P
By OmarG
#112729 Image

By Chance
#112731 **edit chit you win^**

Looks like this.....

By ungars664
OmarG wrote:It looks like the omega sign, like a horseshoe. If you gently tug the window crank outward, you should see a little metal thingy like I described. A bent coat hanger, fork, or a wire/string can be slipped in there and have the pin pulled out. Takes a little patience at first, but once you do it as many times as I have, it becomes second nature. :P

Thx man. Now I know for what to look for thank very much
By OmarG
#112754 It's all good!

:thumb: