Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By EJcivic732
#110747 i recently had glow gauges wired to my dimmer switch and took them out and was left with little sections of the wires exposed. my buddy cut the same dimmer switch wires with plug outta my hatch than cut the wires outta my coupe and rewired everything correctly to the coupe the switch works but the srs light is now On. Is there a way to see if it'll turn off without just taking the bulb out?
By skrublife
#117529 what the hell IS the srs light anyway???? i been tryin to fingure that out too. i hade an accord with a sport button i could turn on and off, i thought it was somethin like that but i cant for the life of me find the button. so wht the hell is it? :?
By Mr. Pink
#117542 supplemental restraint system, or in non car terms your airbag system
By skrublife
#117608 hahahaha ooooooooo right on. i thought it was like the sports button on an accord. hahaha
By Ajax1989
#118618 haha my srs light has been on since i bought my car and i had a 96 ex sedan and the light was on since i bought the car, i thought it meant the air bag system was workin..lol
By chrono404
#118619 Like with the Oil light, when it comes on its not normally a good thing.

Either somethings wrong with the wiring, or something is wrong with your SRS System.

You can Try resetting your ECU, see if that helps any. Pull the 7.5amp fuse in the engine bay fuse box for 5-10mins put it back in and see if it fixes anything.

My SRS Light is only only at start up and then goes away.
By Mr. Pink
#118655 If i plug my yellow plug back into the back of the cluster my SRS light would be on, but since i no longer have any airbags then i dont need it plugged in.
By stockd15
#118714 Not to hijack your thread but i took out my stock steering wheel w/ airbag and replaced it with a momo one. Is there a way to reset the light or do i have to pull it out because the airbag is disconnected?
By SiWannabe
#120986 also your SRS light could be on because of your clock spring not working. mine has been on since before i bought my car as well and i have a clock spring im soon going to be swapping with the old one to fix this problem.