Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ooops
#101210 Ive been practicing my photography recently, and my mate wanted me to take some pics of his car. Let me know what you think

By Vti93T
#101211 looks amazing..love the 5 lug..needs to get different tail lights though. :thumb: omg and it's RHD! sexy
By Gorveatt
#101212 Sweet looking car, love the color of the valve cover
By Dippin_EG
Gorveatt wrote:Sweet looking car, love the color of the valve cover

x2. love the valve cover color. :D
By 94ej1cpe
#101260 really clean coupe u got going on there bro! :thumb:
is that a GSR u got going on up in there? i like that last pic u posted, clean transperant pic! :D
Oh and where did u get those fog light inserts??
By Greasedmonkey
#101286 Color is awesome! Could use different color wheels though. I dont really like the white with that color.
By smokinsoljah420
ooops wrote: Ive been practicing my photography recently, and my mate wanted me to take some pics of his car. Let me know what you think

did you guys even read his post? lol :roll: i mean the title of this thread is My mates coupe from the UK :lol:

Anyways sick pictures and car dude!
By blockustomz
#101303 nice coupe.. this color is geting rare.. :thumb:
By ooops
#101396 Thanks guys glad you like them. :)

What do you mean by the foglight inserts mate? Do you mean the J's racing scoop?
By zeppelin101
Jdm_Katie wrote:looks amazing..love the 5 lug..needs to get different tail lights though. :thumb: omg and it's RHD! sexy

We drive on the correct side of the road unlike the rest of you crazy lunatics :P
By ooops
#101966 Thanks for the positive replies guys, were both happy that you all like :)
By JoseEJ1
#103472 it looks great. very clean! :thumb: