Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 94ej1cpe
#99254 hi my names Danny boi!!!
alot of my friends know me at "D". my friend "platnuim86" told me about this web site before i joined it. i got a 94 coupe, recently boosted,not tuned yet looking for a good sofeware to tune. anyone have ideas on a recomended tune thats not too pricey??? feel free to leave comments about my ride, HATERS WELCOME!!!

By hondajunkee
#99255 Welcome :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#99257 Nice man.
Car looks good.
You ever get hassled about those headlights?
P.s why did you make another thread? :?
By 94ej1cpe
#99262 nah not really the headlights arent too much of a blue tone, i took them off already tho cuz the paint started chiping, oh yeah im still kinda new to this thats why it put up another thread.
By Kyle94ex
#99264 Ah, alright.
You can delete the otherone actually.
At least I did when I accidently made 2 of my eclipse "it kind of did it on it's own somehow"
There should be an "x" on the top right of your first post in the other thread if you do want to delete it and just keep this one :thumb:
By 94ej1cpe
#99268 oh okay cool, i just put a post for anyone of the moderators to lock or erase the extra thread i made
By Kyle94ex
#99278 Cool cool.
So what turbo you running?
I'm thinking about building my d16 and boosting it after I get my bswap just to have something different.
By chrono404
#99305 Looking good. Love the mods done so far.

In regards of Cheap Tunes Chrome Pro is one of the better good ones. I am currently Tuned on Neptune. Hondata is not worth the Money imo. Uberdata is pretty good. See what your tuner will do and is comfortable with and what the prices are. Chrome Pro will be the cheapest.

Just a few Questions:
Why do you have Blue Headlights?
How much boost are you will you be pushing?
Spec list of Mods? any Internals in your engine?
Last edited by chrono404 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ohDirka
#99308 welcome :welcome:
By Kyle94ex
#99323 Yeah forgot about Neptune.
That's what Geoff from FullRace uses in his 800hp street civic so I'm guessing it's a pretty good tuner.
By platnuim86
#99357 what D glad you joined its friday :cheers: time to drink :woot:
By 94ej1cpe
#99401 hey thanks for the advice. my plans in the first place was to go with chrome engine management, but i went to a performance shop up here in Ca. and they did not recomend going with chrome because of glitches the soft ware has. but Hondata is a lil too pricey and i was thinking if neptune is a good setup, how is it treating u???
oh yeah i just painted the headlights blue for a cool blue tone, then the paint started chipping so i took it off, ill post more pics soon. anywayz thanks again for the advice..
By smokinsoljah420
#99405 :thumb: welcome to the site bro!
By 94ej1cpe
#99409 cool thanks bro still trying to get the hang of this site........
By Punksz6
#99432 Welcome!! Lovin the coupe..This site is the Best! :thumb: