Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By platnuim86
#98987 hey guys my name is reggie and this my new ej1 picked it up last weekend for $1700 bone stock i live in the high desert ca this is my second honda tell me what you think good or bad haters welcome

Image[/img]
Last edited by platnuim86 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By chrono404
#98989 Looking nice, Not bone stock though. You have an AEM Intake. JDM clear Corners.

Should be fun to play with, you have a z6 to play with, and A/C to keep you cool, which will be nice in the Summer.

Any plans on what your going to do?
By hondajunkee
#98990 Welcome :thumb:

looks like a good start, crazy high miles
By platnuim86
#98992 got hids comin in soon :D were for my ef but crashed it :x so there goin on the coupe . i got the car as a DD till i fix my hatch so nothin to crazy just JDM fogs mugen lip and lower it a bit cuz it will eventually be my girls car once my hatch is up and running
By platnuim86
#98997 ok well almost bone stock :D
By Punksz6
#99007 Welcome! Im from Northern California near Sac Town... This site is the shizNit! :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#99057 Nicee.
Clean car to start off with.
I look forward to seeing what you do with it!
By 94ej1cpe
#99240 a reggie nice coupe, were triplets now!!! :headbang:
By marvinp8700
BurqueB16 wrote: coupes FTMFW! :woot: :lol:

dawt
By 94egSi
#99857 hey whats up :fucker: just joined the site :D
By platnuim86
#100885 got some jdm fogs put them in last night
before

after
By Punksz6
#100906 Looks good!! :thumb:
By ballistic
#100924 you guys in cali and other southern states are so damn lucky you get all the no rust cars :(

looking good btw =)