Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Eli'sEG94
#96589 Ok Guys and Gals before anything I'm not that used to buying stuff on ebays for my car, well not for looks anywho, but I"m planning on making a bit of change to the car and I stumbled accross these OEM black housing "glass lens" lighst and they caught my attention. Ok by no means am I leaving the final decision to other people then my self afterall it is my car and yata yata yata etc etc etc.............

Ok so here would any of you rock these or Nah just think it would rice out a clean EJ1 (well not fully clean I do have a 1 piece halo crap on it right now, but hey it was a gift)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-CI ... 240%3A1318
By hondajunkee
#96591 on a white coupe I'd prob say Nay, but i it was black it think they might look good

But i do kinda like them
By ChicagoMike
#96592 NAY!!

They would stick out like a sore thumb against the white of your car.

OEM FTW!!
By Eli'sEG94
#96616 it's funny you should say that chicagomike, I imagined a beautifull causacian girl with alot of eye liner, sorta the same thing with my EJ hahaha :lol: thanks for giving me that little nudge to fnalize my decision
By Greasedmonkey
#96622 They would look okay. like you said, it would be like a white girl with too much eye liner.

if you have or will get a Cf hood, then it would not look like that.
By CivicTypeR
ChicagoMike wrote:OEM FTW!!
By chrono404
Eli'sEG94 wrote:it's funny you should say that chicagomike, I imagined a beautifull causacian girl with alot of eye liner, sorta the same thing with my EJ hahaha :lol: thanks for giving me that little nudge to fnalize my decision

the black one only look good on dark cars imo.

The Chrome ones look much more OEM and would fit better with a light colored car, such as your white sedan
Only downside is ebay only sells them with crappy looking amber corners. :thumbdown: The Black plastic lights come with the much nicer more oem styling amber
By Eli'sEG94
#96663 I do have the OEM ones still (glad I saved them) was just interested in the corners and fogs, side markers were a bonus. Although since the fogs would definetly not the Stanleys I could coat them with the tinting spray they sell :P
By jmsplitfyre
#96685 I have these set of headlights on my car, but my car is red.. I think it would blend in with your white car.. The only downside is the glare bombs.. :lol:
By blockustomz
#96691 only looks good with cf.. but i still like oem mo
By estilomania
#97199 you decide.. here's mine

and take the flat non-smoked amber side marker.
By Eli'sEG94
#97500 They do look nice, but like it was mentioned before it might look a bit out of place without a CF hood
but I'll keep it on check since I can always talk to the seller directly
By RevinEK
#97502 use everything except the headlights themselfs :D