Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ZzZ.8.ZzZ
#95504 Hey, Does anyone know where I can find a Cluster for EG that marks KM not miles???? I Tried searching on different sites but its like 400 bucks for it...
By Classiccarsrule85
#95509 I got a km faceplate i got off a dx from canada that wound up in my junk yard in the states....your best bet would be ebay hate to say it and passwordjdm n stuff liek that
By ej2rey
#95527 Ebaymotors.com
Craigslist.com
Hondamarketplace.com
Hmotorsonline.com

Search for eg6 cluster or vti cluster.

And whoever you saw selling a jdm or edm cluster for $400 should be sent to jail and beat up lol
By Classiccarsrule85
ej2rey wrote:Ebaymotors.com
Craigslist.com
Hondamarketplace.com
Hmotorsonline.com

Search for eg6 cluster or vti cluster.

And whoever you saw selling a jdm or edm cluster for $400 should be sent to jail and beat up lol

yea i was liek what 400 thats crazy shit unless he is exaggerating anyhow why would oyu want a jdm km cluster unless you plan on visiting places with km's i wouldnt such a hassle...
By ZzZ.8.ZzZ
#95580 Im not lying about the 400....thanks, thats way cheaper..
By bceg
#95599 i got a km face plate i could send you not the hole cluster but just the face...from a canadian dx model....or if you want a whole cluster i might be able to score one from work for cheap for ya.....
By luispizarro25
#96322 if you want a cnadian one ill find you one. Up here there are lots in KMs... im actualy looking for the CF bezel and im gonna paint the sticks yellow to make it look like the CTR... what you think