Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By REDCIVICOUPE
#95226 Yeh so i bought a civic but the back seats had like Baby Seats in them and made like A white lining every where Its not tHe most pretty thing
so is there a product to wash Car benches that will make it go away at least not as bad, OR if not What Back Benches Would Fit a 1995 civic Coupé
By Vti93T
#95230 one of my friends told me when I was trying to clean mine to use wool lite but I use just the carpet cleaner that you can use on seats. It's like an oxy clean thing. You can get it almost anywhere. Works pretty good.

if you don't want to use those seats anymore..an integra sedan's rear seats will fit in a coupe
By Josiah
#95343 just pee on it
By OmarG
#95356 hahaha. that'll do it.

yea, oxyclean paste should do the trick or generic carpet cleaner from wal-mart, if not I have a set of rear seats out of mine that I'm not using. :thumb:
By bceg
#95598 when i worked at the detail shop we used a steam cleaner and some generic all purpose cleaner jsut spray it on scrub witha brush and then go over wiht the steam cleaner....but if you dont have one wont exacly help could allways take it to a detail place and get them to clean the seat or take the seat out and get them to clean it....probibly be cheaper than buying another seat
By quicksi
#95631 Just remove the seat and wash it with some seat cleaner or carpet shampoo... vacum and allow to dry :thumb: