Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By REDCIVICOUPE
#95138 Yehh I just bought a Red Honda 1995 civic coupe Im Happy Cause It works well But when buying in i knew i had a job to do on The Body Cause of the rust problem in north america. I was Thinking of Sanding it
Putting body filler Sanding That Priming it and Then Painting it But has someone DOne This Already so theyy could give me the Steps Exactly And tips Thanks alot
By chrono404
#95144 We have a list of Do it yourself articles (DIY) listed here. You should look it over, If you did you would have found a link to here, Which shows you how to fix the rust on your rear wheel wells.

There is more then just Sanding and body filler to do it the right way. Follow the link above and it should show you what to do.
By REDCIVICOUPE
#95225 thanks but i was meaning Doing it with Fiberglass its less complicated and less Costly
By REDCIVICOUPE
#95287 Well i plan on keeping it maybe a Year Or 2
By Kyle94ex
#98717 Please dont use body filler.
My car has been fixed before I had it. and repainted recently.. and well.. if you look at my new thread you will see how that turns out.
I found patch panels for $40 a piece..
gonna have my body guy cut out the old crap and weld in the new ones and then paint and call it a day.
So much better knowing that you wont have holes in your car because the body filler cracks or gets knocked out, etc.

http://www.rustrepair.com/body_panels/o ... ?r=ru&p=sm
Patch panels can be found here.