Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By DeW HoE
#89398 hey tehre,

im looking to trade/buy a new catback...im choosing between the skunk2 megapower or the apexi n1......the question i wanna ask is will the exhuast be slanted???? thats teh look i really wanna get but i dont want any ricer slant all the way out exhaust look...any pcis will help too....tahnks :thumb:
By JDMb16EJ
#89508 Same, im trying to decide between then mega/ N1, i think ima go wit the skunk, any pics out there?
By zeppelin101
#89515 N1 will be slanted.

I'm 99% sure the skunk2 unit sits straight.
By DeW HoE
#89671 cool....i saw pics of the n1 compared to the megapower....thanks
By kieltshonda
#89923 The skunk2 sits straight
By gansin
#91939 what about the ebay N1 exhaust..is it going to be straight or slanted :hehe:
By DeW HoE
gansin wrote:what about the ebay N1 exhaust..is it going to be straight or slanted :hehe:

my buddy bought a ebay n1 catback and it sits str8....u prolly have to go to an exhuast shop to have it slanted
By Vtec Civic 93
#94949 I've got the Ebay SrS exhaust on my coupe and it's slanted, looked nice and sounds really really good. It's not ricey or raspy at all, a nice deep tone. The tip is alittle bit (4.5") but other than that i absolutely love it.

I only paid like $150 shipped too. :D
By DeW HoE
Vtec Civic 93 wrote:I've got the Ebay SrS exhaust on my coupe and it's slanted, looked nice and sounds really really good. It's not ricey or raspy at all, a nice deep tone. The tip is alittle bit (4.5") but other than that i absolutely love it.

I only paid like $150 shipped too. :D

got any links or pics???
By Blk95coupe
#94998 I've got a Full APEXi N1 and its got some bends to it heres some pictures to try and help ya out.

If you would like more please let me know :thumb:
By Kyle94ex
#98723 My Apexi N1

By Bouli
#99098 I've got a Skunk2 Megapower...