Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Classiccarsrule85
#88455 im confused around here crushed means destroy it send it to the junk yard type deal and put it out of its misery....

and yea you need to elaborate on what you mean by crush
By marvinp8700
#88456 i think he means lower/slam :?
By kingmorgan
#88458 haha. the best way to drop the body of my civic. not crush the body at a junkyard
By Classiccarsrule85
#88477 well if you want to drop it and crush cans lol then id do airbags its really all about how you want to drop it they all have their goods n bads

-lowering springs are at a fixed height but tend to be easier to work with....

-coilovers definately need to be at the same height on either side or it will be alittle hard to control and well good ones are a tad expensive

-bags are ok for shows cant say i know how comfy they are never been in a car that has been bagged.....but yea they tend to be the the heaviest set up outa the two...
By kingmorgan
#88627 any recommeded brands? coilovers or springs. i havent found springs thatl go low enough.i want more than 2 inches worth a drop
By Eddie R
#90429 I recommend Tokico. they're not the best and they don't suck but you can get about 1 to 4 inches low on some sets :thumb:
By hawkabeem
#96185 i have the tein basic coilovers on mine it's slammed but thay r kind of pricey i paid $800 new
By perry83
#98391 For daily driving i'd go with a good set of lowering springs and call it a day. Probably the cheapest and easiest way to get the ride height you want.
By 93civicgsr
#102309 couldnt u jus cu the springs? :?
By jdm_boy
#106752 simple set up is to do tokico blue struts with any kind of coil over sleeves you will get a awesome drop with out any bouncing

this is my coupe in this pic its sitting on coilover sleeves in the front and cut springs in the back
By ballistic
#106766 please don't cut your springs