Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By tehehodi
#82688 Does anybody have any pictures of this mod? I am thinking about doing but I want to see it before I do it. If you don't know what I'm talking about it's when they shave out the tail lights on just the trunk lid. Thanks in advanced!
By tehehodi
#82692 I've seen it before but i just want to make sure cause i only have 1 trunk right now, but would i get pulled over by the cops for not having reverse lights? i guess i could rig my license plate lights to do reverse lights or add extras in there. i think i might just do it, would i just need to tack weld some sheet metal in there?
By tehehodi
#82696 NICE!!!!! thanks! i think i will do it for sure now, but i'm not molding the rear license plate holder. I'll keep a process going hopefully, right now, it's snowing and its just cold out in my garage and my car is still full of snow. (plus i need some sheet metal)
By Gorveatt
teal_dx wrote:I've seen it on EK coupes before, kinda makes the rear look like an Audi a4. I dont know if I have seen any pics of it on 92-95 coupes though.

how do you figure it looks like an A4? :eh:
By tehehodi
#82698 I'm guessing just by the way the lights are only on the quarter panels?
By smokinsoljah420
#82911 :love: i love it. mmmm mmmmmmmm! :D
By ej2rey
#82914 That mod makes the car look hidious man don't do it. Does not flow with the car.
By Vti93T
#82917 :thumbdown: I agree..don't do it
By smokinsoljah420
#82929 :eh: im guessing you guys would hate the shaved door handles also. Pfff! lol
By ej2rey
smokinsoljah420 wrote::eh: im guessing you guys would hate the shaved door handles also. Pfff! lol

Hell yes that's another no!
Lol
By Vti93T
#82936 agreed...negative yo