Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Mayhem_Audio
#82944 i think it looks a little like a neon without the center lights
By tehehodi
#83029 that bad huh?
By GoRide
#83030 i kinda like it shaved... different...
By smokinsoljah420
#83033 Image
I love this. Yes it is a hatchie but they make cf light delete trunks for coupe too!
By Bouli
#83084 i think it's pretty :thumbdown:
By OmarG
#83153 :thumbdown:
By smokinsoljah420
#83155 Well you know what guys... lol. Thank god for parts like these. Cause if there wasnt we'd all be driving, the same damn car with the same damn mods but different colors. lol! :thumb: :thumb: for originality!
Last edited by smokinsoljah420 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tehehodi
#84396 Well boys and girls, my life is actually taking a big turn and unfortunately my civic project is going to come to a major slow down. The reason being is I'm beginning to train for fixed wing pilot. I begin the day after Christmas and I get to log my 30 min discovery flight. I'll make sure to post up pictures of my beat up civic and pictures of the flight. Might not be much cause there's a lot of snow up here in Minnesota. But I'll make sure I document all of the things I do to my car and try and take photos. Cheapest would be to do a little wire tucking here and there.
By BAXTER_EJ1
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Well you know what guys... lol. Thank god for parts like these. Cause if there wasnt wed al be driving, the same damn car with the same damn mods but different colors. lol! :thumb: :thumb: for originality!

I disagree. Lots of ways to be unique without shaving off parts of your car.
By smokinsoljah420
#84438 Dictionary: unique (yū-nēk')
1.Being the only one of its kind.
2.Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.

show me a bolt on noone else has. :? Sure theres different choices with parts but theres always going to be someone out there with the same mods. Same goes for shaving parts off, UNLESS you do things custom instead of buying a mass produced product. I dont think theres anything that can be done to any almost 20 year old car thats going to be unique.
By marvinp8700
#84444 bust'n out the Dictionary
nice move
By smokinsoljah420
#84446 :lol: hahaha i had to look it up i didnt know what it meant lol! JK! :lol: :lol:
By zeppelin101
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Dictionary: unique (yū-nēk')
1.Being the only one of its kind.
2.Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.

show me a bolt on noone else has. :? Sure theres different choices with parts but theres always going to be someone out there with the same mods. Same goes for shaving parts off, UNLESS you do things custom instead of buying a mass produced product. I dont think theres anything that can be done to any almost 20 year old car thats going to be unique.

Correct.

Hence originality and uniqueness are BS terms that shouldn't be thrown about.