Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Press_on
#77117 Hi I'm a newbie and I'm from the philippines. My name is j. I have an Ej1 coupe and this is a very rare model in our country. We usually have eg sedan and hatchback only. Just to let you know guys there's only I think four of us here in our country who has ej1models, that's why it's gonna be hard on my part to look for rear spare parts of my car, if ever I encounter an accident, God forbid. Hope you can help me look for spare parts. Anyway, I really don't know how to post a pic of my car. but just wanna say more power to eg owners
By DeW HoE
#77767 heythere...welcome to the site....its going to be fun here, at least i did... :D

if u ever need any parts, jus ask im pretty sure folks here will help u out as much as they can....i, myself can help if i ever have the resources to...
By GoRide
#77861 Welcome man!
By asianrob
#77866 welcome! only rear spare parts im thinking you would hard press to look for is a trunk lid.... the rear bumper fits. and 1/4's can be mod from the hatch to fit coupes... so pretty much covered as for tail lights. the sedan ones should fit. but dont quote me on that.
By mckoy
#77909 Welcome.... Is your car Japan import or US import?...Coz is work for Honda in Orange County USA.. So I can get oem parts... We will figure out shipping... Good luck and have Fun...I have a 93 ex coupe that i have owned since new....