Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By DeW HoE
#74507 my whale penis errr...i mean password: jdm power chamber intake

Before:

DOMO!

After:

Enjoy! :lol:
By OmarG
#74519 hot.
By biretsu89
#74527 I have always wondered... do those intakes really do anything? They look freakin sweet... but for the price... :?
By sdots
#74534 Looks sweet
By Method
#74540 where did you get these.

By OmarG
biretsu89 wrote:I have always wondered... do those intakes really do anything? They look freakin sweet... but for the price... :?

my thoughts too. They look like sex on ice, but performance wise, do they make a difference? do they atleast sound better than your old aftermarket?
By jmsplitfyre
#74556 Those reservoir covers made me :lol: .
By DeW HoE
#74566 got those covers from a friend who works next to a jdm car speed shop....i think ebay has em but i question their originality..hahaha

after installing the whale penis i notice theres better accelration response and the sound isnt as loud as everyone says they are..the only problem is that i dont liek is how brittle an how thin they are....the fitment is really tight...i can barely fit it thru the plug wires...and when my 3 point strut bar comes in tomorrow i dont know how it goin to fit..lols...thought they would install "deeper" inside the engine bay but i guess it was originally designed for a d-series....overall, i love this intake and the intake growl is more "performance" than my previuos setup.....
By york62
#74589 Those covers are pretty sweet, i'm not too big on the moose cocks tho, but it looks good in your bay.
By Civic_HatchSI
biretsu89 wrote:I have always wondered... do those intakes really do anything? They look freakin sweet... but for the price... :?

they are worth the extra buck, I gained more power on the dyno with the password intake over the other cheap brand I had.
By biretsu89
#74644 :o .. interesting.... thats cool.. I already got my Aem though... im too poor
By Vti93T
#74694 same here..I have an aem short ram intake..it's alright for now. I'm not fond of the whale penis' but it looks great on your car! :thumb:
By Mayhem_Audio
#81652 those are great brake fluid heat sheids
i hate it when it gets 2 warm
By sean_EJ2
#82460 very nice. just need to make the rest of your engine bay as clean lol :P
By civic coupe ej2
#82748 Looks good so far.....good upgrade.....Are these induction systems better than the Top Fuel and AEM V2 systems