Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hannibalhekki
#72269 i need to find a good bushing master set for my car, i was under teh car and found horrific views of the oem falling apart. so far i found this:
http://www.energysuspension.com/pages/masterset.html
but can't order it or don't know how to. let me knwo where you got yours! thanks! :thumb:
By Sentry
#79239 I would love to do all of mine.

Make the car tight like Miley Cyrus. :lol:
By GoRide
Sentry wrote:I would love to do all of mine.

Make the car tight like Miley Cyrus. :lol:

Wow...

yea i have the black blushings on order :D
By sdots
teal_dx wrote:got mine from summit racing

Get the black ones, not the red. the black ones are less prone to squeak down the road.

exactly what I was going to say :)
By Mayhem_Audio
#81651 plus black goes with every thing
By 95boostedex
#85730 that is the first thing on my list to do when i get home in march i have the box waiting for me but i heard its a big pain in the ass
By VegasCivic
95boostedex wrote:that is the first thing on my list to do when i get home in march i have the box waiting for me but i heard its a big pain in the ass

It depends on if you press them out or burn and cut. Burning them then sawing the sleeves is a pretty big PITA.

It's SO worth it though :thumb:
By BLaCkSiLo
teal_dx wrote:got mine from summit racing

Get the black ones, not the red. the black ones are less prone to squeak down the road.

sorry to drag up an old topic, but why would the black ones squeak less as opposed to the red ones? that's some good info, just wondering why

and they are still a bitch to install correct?
By marvinp8700
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
sorry to drag up an old topic, but why would the black ones squeak less as opposed to the red ones? that's some good info, just wondering why

and they are still a bitch to install correct?

x2

i wonder as well :?
By BLaCkSiLo
#102348 that seems kind of redundant, why would the black ones get special treatment? anyway, i'll keep that in mind when i replace mine here when the weather gets better and the track opens up :thumb: