Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By vtec_gloucester
#19144 lol ^^^

same as me mate, every time i sell a honda and buy a different car i'll end up selling the non-honda and buying another honda!

they do it on purpose, make honda's just soooo great that you cant get away from them! :lol:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#19159 thats the truth i might actually be getting a ex coupe this week hopefully. its been rough trying to get a car this summer but hopefully ill get this one :D
By ohDirka
#19164 i want to do a h22 set up, when i find a coupe in good condition, id do it in my crx but thats alot more work to put it in
By fresh eh2*
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:thats the truth i might actually be getting a ex coupe this week hopefully. its been rough trying to get a car this summer but hopefully ill get this one :D

check on craigslist in Boston or Rhode Island.....ive seen a few coupes for sale on there.
By weaponr82
stefan wrote:Looks nice, big wing and goldish rims kinda make me think of an Impreza btw...

I was thinkin that same thing! I used to own a 2.5rs back in the day with gold superlegarra's
By Civic _scott
#19864 iam new am from england and iam just doing my civic coupe up here are some pics

started like this

then this happend

so i did this to it to cheer me self up

twin exhaurst pipes

then carboned the bonnet :D :D

then i got bored of it and i wanted a body kit so i bought this one

i havent fitted it yet i have only put on the back bumper and it looks like this

then i got some new lights

By ChicagoMike
#19865 Welcome to the site! :woot: What are some future plans??
By ChicagoMike
#19866 Oh yeah, I'm gonna move this over to the "your ride" section of the forum. :thumb:
By Civic _scott
#19872 ok well iam going to buy a k20 which will about 300 bhp iam gettign custom built for meself :D :D cant wait

it will cost ?3000 no gearbox
By ChicagoMike
#19873 Expensive, but fun swap!! G/L with that. :thumb:
By Civic _scott
#19875 well ive been banned for 18 months so got loads of time :D :D
By ChicagoMike
Civic _scott wrote:well ive been banned for 18 months so got loads of time :D :D

Banned from driving??? :eh:
By Civic _scott
#19886 yeah i was in a acciedent with some one got badly injuryed and i go t the blame for it but it all good now as iam got loads of money and time to spend on my car as iam not buying petrol any more lol
By ChicagoMike
Civic _scott wrote:yeah i was in a acciedent with some one got badly injuryed and i go t the blame for it but it all good now as iam got loads of money and time to spend on my car as iam not buying petrol any more lol

Damn, sorry to hear about that. 18 months just seems like such a long time. :thumbdown: