Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By eg-civic-racer
#11435 Lovin all the pics, everyone has got there style and i love it all!! There is no right and wrong in styling your ride. If we all styled the same then the world would be SHITE!!!!

Im gutted mines is style up on jacks, will revisit this post when im good!! :thumb: Hopefully in a couple of weeks :?
By Bouli
#11439 my style 8)

By seeahrex
#11463 couple more pics

By hondajunkee
#13543 heres my two coupes, the black one has a d16z6, and the white one has a b18b1

By ChicagoMike
#16500 ^^^^Those rims are tough!! :twisted: ^^^^
By york62
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:^^^^Those rims are tough!! :twisted: ^^^^

x2 i want a coupe
By -EJ1- COUPE
#16527 i love that roof rack thats looks sick with the fake equip's
By LaMbErT*
#16530 What are those rims ?!
By teal_dx
LaMbErT* wrote:What are those rims ?!

they are Sportmax, they come in low offsets, +15 and 0

I'm not sure which those are... Probably +15mm on an 8" wide rim
By vtec_gloucester
#16563 c'in these very nice coupes makes me want to get one but i really dont want to loose out the great handling that the hatch gives!

any views on that?

how does the coupe handle compared to the hatch?
By Bouli
vtec_gloucester wrote:c'in these very nice coupes makes me want to get one but i really dont want to loose out the great handling that the hatch gives!

any views on that?

how does the coupe handle compared to the hatch?

a hatch is bot a car..beceause it has no booty :lol:

but serious, i?ve never drove a hatch in my life, so i can?t judge it though
By vtec_gloucester
#16665 ive only ever had hatch's so me going to a coue or a sedan is a big step... dont know if i could ever do it though. :?
By -EJ1- COUPE
#16678 my car handled just fine i had enough suspension mods so where my car stuck to the road no matter how fast i was going i would get a coupe but thats coming from me of course
By vtec_gloucester
#16687 i must admit i would love a coupe, might have to find some one on one of the UK civic forums to come and take me for a spin in there coupe so i can compare the hatch and coupe.

not being big headed but i could make a coupe look sexual :D