Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Teddy
#68047 Hi everyone! My name is Alex, I'm from Moscow, Russia. I wrote here already, but now I would like to show you my car.
Here is my EJ. It has a little rust on the fenders, but I hope, it's temporary :)
It has just a new wheels (A-tech Final speed eraser 16"). But now I'm buying Tein Flex suspension and have a question. What kind of adjustments I need if I want to ride in a track days? What must I change at first, second etc? Toe in, camber, height, inflexibitity? Have you any exact numbers for this adjustment to track or drag, for example?
Thanks in advance. Here is photo:
By Eli'sEG94
#68476 What's the color code of you car, did not know they came in that color, and since I love blue you a ok in my book, just a few rust spots here and there, in immediate need of a little little drop to get rid of the big spaces between the wheel wells and the tires. Also good choice on the wheels.
By franklinhid
#69723 welcomeeee looks like harvard blue?
By Dippin_EG
#72610 those wheel look great. i would just slam it if i were you. :hehe:
By Macster
#73281 looks great man ive got rust on mine in the same place same color car too yeah slamm that thing maybe some tint = sex on wheels. :woot:
By sdots
#73303 Nice car dude, like the wheels, they look good.

For the suspension setup, depends on how YOU want the car to handle, there isn't any set specific settings for it as it's all down to how the driver wants the car to feel. and when it come's to the track, it can also depend on how sharp or open the apex's are, the track gradient and also your own ability to drive the car.

Read up on lowtecderbo's topic on suspension, it will help you understand how your suspension will work and what you want to do with adjustment.

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1683
By Teddy
#75320 Thanks guys! I'm appreciate that you like it. 8)
By turing
#76166 Greetings of Leha, are glad to see you!!!