Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ecc0
#65876 Tack the whole sub frame out and replace it with one that has the ARB fitted to it then choose which rack you want.

I kept my power steering as I'm lazy but used one from a UK VTI not sure what would be the equivilant in the US.

Or you might be able to use one froma DC2 Teg :thumb: if you can find one that is
By sdots
#65959 Where abouts in the world are you located?

Like above swap it for a DC2 rack, shouldn't cost you much at all.

arseg wrote:Whats the easyest way and can I upgrade. 94 EG DX Manual Steer
By arseg
#66030 Florida... A new rack from the parts store with a lifetime warranty is $198.99 is it worth it ?
By Greasedmonkey
#66036 if you are willing to pay for something then it is worth it to you. You can always find a nice PS rack in a junk yard and rebuild it.
By sdots
#66168 That's what I would do, go to a scrap yard. Find a rack in good condition, will include a bit of digging around but it's not impossible. The amount of DC2's you must have in the states must be more than what we have here in the U.K. so they should be readily available somewhat. Equivalent of a good condition rack in the U.K is about £70 + P&P, were a small island so we just go collect the thing lol.

Greasedmonkey wrote:if you are willing to pay for something then it is worth it to you. You can always find a nice PS rack in a junk yard and rebuild it.
By arseg
#66197 Yea got about 10 junk yards within 15 miles of me lol. Prob pull a used one to rrebuild. Hopin someone around here has one already pulled to save some hassle though.
By franklinhid
Ecc0 wrote:Tack the whole sub frame out and replace it with one that has the ARB fitted to it then choose which rack you want.

I kept my power steering as I'm lazy but used one from a UK VTI not sure what would be the equivilant in the US.

Or you might be able to use one froma DC2 Teg :thumb: if you can find one that is

sounds gooddd