Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By drew_ej2_owner
#62271 ok i've seen those rear window spoiler on some ek sedans n on an integra before i was wondering if they sell something specific or something that'll work for the coupes rear window!
if you guys can like post a pic that'll be even better!
By Greasedmonkey
#62293 I know there is one for the sedan, but I dont know if it will fit the coupe. It might though.
By Grat
#62394 i have seen on a few coupes...was looking for one for a while but gave up lol...they are only available in the phillipines from what i understand
By drew_ej2_owner
Grat wrote:i have seen on a few coupes...was looking for one for a while but gave up lol...they are only available in the phillipines from what i understand

damn that succs man :(
i really want one!!
By Eli'sEG94
#62500 There are a few peeps here from the Pinoy Crew, i'm sure they can hook it up, just ask them
By Grat
#62508 i have heard that the 4dr ones fit on coupes. and then some people have said that they dont. not sure but there is a brand new egr 4dr one on ebay right now...here is a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Tru ... .m14.l1318
By Eli'sEG94
#62527 Go figure it's from the phillipines, haha, I forget who pointed out that it might be the best place to find it, and there is proof right in the link. Dunno if you wanna take the chance or what ever just do your search before jumping into anything, does not matter how badly you want it. Just like they say, measure twise and cut one etc.... search twise and buy only once. :woot:
By Eli'sEG94
#62528 ohh crap it was you g-rat, hahahah go figure I suck at reading :P
By Grat
#62531 lol its all good

i dont know anyknow with a 4dr eg so i cant compare and measure the coupe and 4dr rear windows :(