Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jan_Civic
#61889 Hello every one.. My name is Jan Michael am from Puerto Rico , this is my Ej-1 some details of it : long beach blue, white konig helliums with honda oem center caps,mugen front lip,progress springs,kyb shoks absobers and some others mod. ''I hope U will enjoy it ( sorry about my english jeje)

By Gorveatt
#61890 Car looks good, not huge on the headlights myself. but i love the color and the wheels :thumb:
By Jan_Civic
Gorveatt wrote:Car looks good, not huge on the headlights myself. but i love the color and the wheels :thumb:

i dont like the head lights too.. am waiting for new ones from ebay..!!! stay tune!! thanks !!
By Gorveatt
#61893 Ah ok cool :)

Just an FYI your sig is too big, shouldn't be bigger then 500x100, if you ask in the photoshop section someone should be able to make ya one if need be
By CivicTypeR
#61903 I'm in love with that colour. Love the wheels too.
By jmsplitfyre
#61914 Welcome to the site, man! I love the color scheme too! And btw, we have the same name! :woot:
By BurqueB16
#61945 very nice :thumb: I love the konigs with the honda caps! :wink:
By MI_excoupe
#61958 nice ride... im digging the color and the wheels.. congrats!
By MHG
#62004 loving your coupe. Do you have more pics of the rear? what wing is that?
By Gorveatt
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:i definitely like the konig heliums with the H centercaps. Looks great on your blue!

keep up the good work.

you sure they are heliums? i see Volk on them unless my eyes are playing tricks :?
By Jan_Civic
#62105 Thanks you every one for your opinion.. am working right now to make small my signature ..

and for the doubs yeah they are Konig Hellium wheels :lol:

and the rear wing am not sure exactly whate wing it is because here en P.R. many accesories shop sale it as ''SI wing" but obviouly it doesnt.but am going to search the correct name jeje

thanks again!!
By sdots
#62258 hey dude nice car, really like the colour and the wheels. works nicely i'll post you a sig in a few mins :thumb:
By chrono404
#62261 Very Very Nice Coupe. I love the Color and what you have done with it. I love the Newer Civic Badge and EK Style Tails. Whats done under the Hood?