Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By vtec veezy
thedaemon wrote:If you are actually going, say above 10mph it's usually a better feel than p/s. The only problems people have is basically parking. But, think of it this way, you will beef up your forearms if you are p/s free!

yeah, and chicks dig big arms haha :D
By sdots
#62069 I started without power steering. Found the steering to be less twitchy, when I put my foot down on the gas pedal, but love it when it comes to parking, wasn't too bad without it though, just had to try harder to park haha, but without I would prefer, it's just alot better when your racing (I do not condone street racing) :D
By Ryans civic
#63182 i like it with no p/s so my girlfriend wont drive my civic lol :lol:
By indie2.0
#63394 :lol: same here. i have non power. took it out. need room for future turbo anyway. dont miss it at all, plus i have forearms like an gorilla now.
By jmsplitfyre
indie2.0 wrote::lol: same here. i have non power. took it out. need room for future turbo anyway. dont miss it at all, plus i have forearms like an gorilla now.

That made me :lol: ..

So based from all of your guys' experiences with p/s and non-p/s.. How would you rate the difficulty if I take my p/s off? Or would it be better to take the belt of and test it myself? :?
By Ryans civic
#63479 taking the p/s out it took me a half hour and that was my 1st time
By jmsplitfyre
Ryans civic wrote:taking the p/s out it took me a half hour and that was my 1st time

You mean the whole assembly? I want to try taking the belt off first to feel how it is without it. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#63503 Ive got both. One hatch doesnt have it. and one does. its soo much nice with it, but its not realy need. Like derbo said. comes in handy for parking and shit.
By a_CoUpE
#63505 i had it but now i dont. and i love it! i feel much more control over the car.