Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Eli'sEG94
#62910 Well mang, dunno you but maybe it's different for a type r, but I was just offered a fresh Teggy LS and I said NO because I love my coupe, the guy was like I'm looking for one just like yours white fresh and still "stock" (or so he though) but the fact of the matter is that I turned him down cuz of how much I love this car mang. Hope it's different with type r. :woot:
By sdots
#63014 I know exactly what you mean, cause I've done all of the work on my car there is a high amount of attachment, but in regards to performance It's going to cost me more to have the work done on my EJ2 whereas the DC2 is pretty much assembled for what I have plans to do with my coupe at stock level. Not sure what to do :( we'll see come next year

Eli'sEG94 wrote:Well mang, dunno you but maybe it's different for a type r, but I was just offered a fresh Teggy LS and I said NO because I love my coupe, the guy was like I'm looking for one just like yours white fresh and still "stock" (or so he though) but the fact of the matter is that I turned him down cuz of how much I love this car mang. Hope it's different with type r. :woot:
By Eli'sEG94
#63444 Great, wrote directly to them and this might be usefull to you guys, this is the direct email I got from them.

Polyurethane Product Colors

For Black product- use color code G after the part number.
For Red product- use color code R after the part number.

Example- 3.3101R = red product.
NOTE- Not all products are available in all colors. Due to computer color variables the above colors shown on this web site may not represent the true product colors.

1) What is the difference between the
Energy Suspension ® red and black polyurethane components?
Answer: Both are our Energy's HYPER-FLEX™ performance polyurethane formulations. Energy has impregnated selected black polyurethane components with graphite–to add a lubrication property. Additionally, both Energy Suspension ® red and black polyurethane components are engineered differently than OEM rubber components–to be free a floating and non-binding design. This allows for the additional durometer (firmness) of the components, which adds to the performance improvement of the vehicle overall.

Through its 25 years of design and formulation of polyurethane, Energy's polyurethane components are the best on the market today.