Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By sean_EJ2
#58016 well the exterior of my car is now complete ;) mite get a spoon style lip in the future but for now its how i want it ;) basicly a smooth looking stealthy import coupe ;)...was cleaning for hours shame the weather wasnt up to much so i decided to test a new camara...

next on the list are red recaros, rear upper strut brace and ITR gator...saving at the mo! lol

not bad for a 17 year old's motor ay:P

sean
By Grat
#58025 love the racing sparcos....one of my favorite wheels :thumb:
By indie2.0
#58072 dddddaaaammmmmmnnnnnn that looks cool. i like it. rims are a nice touch.
By CivicTypeR
#58086 I'm thinking of painting my red EG matt black, did you do it yourself?
By MI_excoupe
#58101 nice coupe man.. ive always wanted to paint mine that color.. it looks so sleek...
By poi boi
#58125 where did you get that rear seat removal
By Ecc0
#58130 Now that looks like a really good job nice one.

Where abouts are you from??? As I think I might have seen you at the Bluewater jap meet.
By pacmanlives
#58135 Car looks sick... :thumb:
But did you notice the drivers seat is where the passages seat should be...
Thought I would let you know. :D
By indie2.0
#58144 where did you get the rear seat delete .........I NEED TO KNOW...please
By sean_EJ2
#58250 cheers guys yeh im from england with the good weather :thumbdown:

the false floor in the back i custom built i belive its a one off ;)
just need an ITR rear upper strut and my recaros and harnesses to finish it off ;)

yeh dude you will have seen me at the bluewater meets...

sean :D
By OmarG
#58372 dude... how did you do your paint? I NEED to know. Spray paint can? Which brand? I want that finish!
By indie2.0
#58415 you should do a diy on that false floor of yours. it looks so clean. i would really like to know how you went about doing it. :?
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#58419 Car looks awesome, loving everything except the yellow valve cover lol. I think If you went either black, or the color of the lip on the rims for the valve cover, that would look awesome.
By OmarG
indie2.0 wrote:you should do a diy on that false floor of yours. it looks so clean. i would really like to know how you went about doing it. :?

This.