Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By sean_EJ2
#58501 yeh i dont know what to do with the rocker cover...its yellow because before it was spray'd matt black i had a Spoooom theme going on hence the yellow and blue theme in the bay..

i want to do a funky design on it with matt black and red...

il get some pics up the next time i have the false floor out for you...
might not be for a while though:P

as for the respray it was done with a compressor and gun and i havent got a clue what paint it is apart from being matt black :P

cheers for the feedback

sean
By OmarG
#58503 do you think we could maybe get a couple of pics of it in the car in the meantime? I want to attempt that with my car this summer.
By JDM EG
#60441 its looking good...new rims??
By vtec veezy
#61456 man i would've never picked a matte color for a car, just from seein how they looked on video games and all that...but your car changed my mind, that color is lookin sexy! mad props! :thumb:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#61485 Mad props!

That is such a fucking nice looking coupe.

I have the EXACT same racing sparcos as you :thumb:

It's always cool to see some flat paint jobs that come out great, polished and shiny is usually the norm.

Right now I need to do some serious work on my sparcos, but might wait till winter when I have the steelies on and can take a long ass time to get them perfect.
By sdots
#62068 Where did you get that lovey phone holder from? 8)
only joking, nice phone holder, but :thumb: for the coupe though, looks really nice, make's me want to go ahead and sand my car down and it's well past midnight at the moment lol well done mate, looks really clean. where about's in the U.K are you located?
By a_CoUpE
#62074 not to bad looks pretty good, needs more.. idk less mesh front grill lol it looks good tho :thumb: i like your exhaust tip.
By BurqueB16
#62180 clean coupe man! 8) im loving the rear false floor and the grill too! :thumb:
By Benj
#62192 nice car love the color, not into the rims or the yellow vc, but im not one to judge, sick car keep up the good work
By drew_ej2_owner
#62452 das nice!!! i like!! my car used to be like that but i went grey primer! haha!!
man i wanna steal your idea about removing back !! please shoe how u did it
By sean_EJ2
#63382 thanks for all your great replys i will get some more pics as soon as i get some new additions which should be very soon, im currently on the hunt for red DC2 recaros but no one has any available :(

ive also just recieved a DSLR cam for my birthday so will get some nice photos of it too

to all the people about the false floor il upload some pics and a how to as soon as i get my recaros.

cheers sean
By indie2.0
#63391 cool i thought you might have forgotten about us.(false floor guys)
By drew_ej2_owner
indie2.0 wrote:cool i thought you might have forgotten about us.(false floor guys)

x2 for that one!! lol!!
make sure u show us good enuff maybe to get it in the diy section!!! :thumb:
good luck w/ the seats!!