Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By DeW HoE
#57833 i have a b18a1 swap with an a'pexi ws exhaust which i have no clue if its from an integra or civic.....BUT what headers would i get from? a ej2 civic or a da integra??? your help would be great! :?

OOPS! thought i was in the right category but i guess not, MODS please move this topic if you like
By MI_excoupe
#57890 you would just look for a header that says "for b series swapped 92-95 civics"..
By Eli'sEG94
#57986 Quick question, not sure if you have everything running or not, but how is that exhaust, is it really low even at WOT? only asking cuz I'm about to install it on saturday.
By DeW HoE
Eli'sEG94 wrote:Quick question, not sure if you have everything running or not, but how is that exhaust, is it really low even at WOT? only asking cuz I'm about to install it on saturday.

not quite sure what u mean by low...but the exhuast sounds normal.....

found out that b18b1 & b16a headers works with ls-swapped civics....there might be more applications that works too but thats all i can find out
By Macster
#61347 i doubt it makes much of a difference but thats just me.
By mage182
#61408 You just need a B series header. Depending on the brand it may not match up perfectly with the exhaust. You may need to make a small coupling with a piece of exhaust pipe and two flanges.

Make sure you get a header with proper O2 bungs for what OBD system you are running.
By JDMazFuK
#63822 Integra Type R/Civic Si Body Headers will fit ur swap..and i would personally go with the ANR FULL RACE HEADERS...thats if ur going N/A my boi had it in his ride..before it got jacked......reall nicee headers
By Greasedmonkey
#63828 Headers for a 2000 Civic Si with the B16a will work.
By DeW HoE
Greasedmonkey wrote:Headers for a 2000 Civic Si with the B16a will work.

yea, that header for a b16a worked....thanks a bunch!!!!