Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#55720 well i woke up today at 645 eastern time and started workin on my car. as of 9 the motor is out. thank god i can finally get rid of that 1.5 i would like to also give some credit to my mom for helping a little bit. i will be putting in the new setup once i go buy some parts so check back in a few hours to see my new shit. here are some pics. o and i love my tools Snap-On are the balls.

my shitbox 1.5

how i do swaps a jack and wood

i <3 my tools

By york62
#55742 sweet deal man, thats awesome that your mom was helping to out! my gram helped me a bt with my build! haha. As for snap-on. IMO your paying for the name! My dad has all snap-on tools, and i will admit they are nice tho!
By -EJ1- COUPE
#55847 well sorry for no pics last night ran into every problem possible lol. but its in a runs premo the only thing is my cat is holding the motor back from all the oil the 1.5 burned. the vtec crossover is really loud suprisingly but here are the pics comments welcome.

heres the 1.5 200k + and still runs lol

By -EJ1- COUPE
teal_dx wrote:where have I seen that motor before.... somewhere on this site?

which motor you talkin about teal? the 1.5 or my z6? lol
By CivicTypeR
#55934 What exhaust manifold is that?
By -EJ1- COUPE
teal_dx wrote:z6

thats cuz i posted it in the d-series section.
By -EJ1- COUPE
SlipCivic wrote:What exhaust manifold is that?

ebay... its chrome dipped stainless. its a 2 piece i payed $60 shipped for it. well worth it
By Ecc0
#56038 Wow really good jub there fella I so miss my D series engine at times will be getting one in my mrs Sold though so may have to steal that from time to time lol.
By CivicTypeR
#56067 Thanks for the info on the mani. How did you get your engine out anyway? I see a skateboard and jack :o
By d-mon
#56128 good job!
have to get going on mine now!
By vtec_gloucester
#56133 looking good 8) :thumb: