Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By biretsu89
#56150 freakin beautiful! You can really tell the difference with the vtec sound? Your headers from ebay make a difference to the power too? sweeet..
By york62
#56155 Looking good for sure man! Whole new bay. I think i might buy myself a set of those headers. look ok, and the price is right.
By -EJ1- COUPE
biretsu89 wrote:freakin beautiful! You can really tell the difference with the vtec sound? Your headers from ebay make a difference to the power too? sweeet..

the vtec is a great crossover it is way louder then i thought it would be. it moves for a z6 i just made a test pipe last night cuz my cat was clogged
By -EJ1- COUPE
SlipCivic wrote:Thanks for the info on the mani. How did you get your engine out anyway? I see a skateboard and jack :o

i used the skateboard and the jack yes. thats how i have done 4 swaps. i take the drivers side wheel off and lower the car as low as it goes and rest the skateboard under the oil pan and tranny the disconnect the mounts then raise the car up with the jack and slide it out from underneath :thumb:
By weaponr82
#61444 wow thats a McGyver style pull. I'm gonna try it when I order my new stuff.
By sdots
#62072 Nice bay, and never thought of that lol, could of saved myself some money when I did my conversion on the engine crane. oh well

Hope all is well, nice looking motor, any future plans? turbo?

-EJ1- COUPE wrote:
SlipCivic wrote:Thanks for the info on the mani. How did you get your engine out anyway? I see a skateboard and jack :o

i used the skateboard and the jack yes. thats how i have done 4 swaps. i take the drivers side wheel off and lower the car as low as it goes and rest the skateboard under the oil pan and tranny the disconnect the mounts then raise the car up with the jack and slide it out from underneath :thumb: