Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#52989 I figure this is the best place to put this. I'm looking to buy a JDM Coupe bumper, preferably in Milano Red with a bumper pole and fogs already installed, but I'm not sure where I could locate such a thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By CivicTypeR
#52992 No such thing inless you bought it second hand on eBay. There is no such thing as a JDM bumper, they're all the same. The bumper pole is an add on extra after market thing, the fogs are also an add on. Good luck in your find.
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#53000 I thought the bumper poles were a factory option outside of the U.S.? And I'm quite sure the fog lights were at least a factory option outside of the U.S. I could be wrong, but I was quite sure both were true.
By asianrob
0p71mu5pr1m3 wrote:I thought the bumper poles were a factory option outside of the U.S.? And I'm quite sure the fog lights were at least a factory option outside of the U.S. I could be wrong, but I was quite sure both were true.

More like options. Honda Access made those parts for that car except the foglights that was a Honda Option every where Bumper poles where not Factory option more like you can buy it at the dealer ship from Honda Access
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
DC4rob wrote:
0p71mu5pr1m3 wrote:I thought the bumper poles were a factory option outside of the U.S.? And I'm quite sure the fog lights were at least a factory option outside of the U.S. I could be wrong, but I was quite sure both were true.

More like options. Honda Access made those parts for that car except the foglights that was a Honda Option every where Bumper poles where not Factory option more like you can buy it at the dealer ship from Honda Access

Okay, gotcha.