Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By skittlesr26
#52665 ok so my brother bought a 94 coupe and the guy e bought it from said it had bad rings but the guy who bought his 240sx wuz a mechanic and said it had bad valve stem seals so we replaced the seals and let the car run for about a half an hour and it is still smoking???? is this cuz we didnt give it enough time to run and burn off the oil or do u think it's bad rings? :headscratch: any help at all will be greatly appreciated no negativity jus help us out please
By VegasCivic
#53350 Check the firing order. I let my dad under the hood after getting new sparkwires. I was busy doing something else, and honestly I didnt think he could mess it up. He did :? . Give it a check. Mine smoked and ran like BOOTAY :cry: Took a few hours after going...wtf....ok idle ok high rpm...acceleration is like riding a mechanical bull...hmmmmmm. DUH >_<
By skittlesr26
#53395 aiight i will check that today just yesterday my brother asked me to pull the motor cuz he's gonna buy one from a 00 civic but im sure he will be happy to know if he doesnt have to so i will try that today before i start to pull the motor... am i gonna need anything for the new motor swap like dif. wiring harness or anything like that if we do the swap?