Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By poi boi
#51499 my buddy was telling me that ek side skirts will just snap right in plus a few screws. is this true? are they from a hatch or coupe? thanks.
trying to save my car from a little rice :roll:
By LowTEC-Derbo
#51500 on a coupe the all EK skirts will bolt right up. The middle tabs parts will not line up though. The screws at the ends will. :thumb:

hatch and coupe share the same part numbers.

sedan one is less flared than the hatch/coupe one and has a different part number.

good luck.
By id3379
#51537 just use ur stock side skirts...EK ones have that odd hump on the back and it looks out of place and lean's towards a body kit.. :thumbdown: seems rice imo
By CivicTypeR
#51570 Keep it OEM or Jesus will kick you in the knockers!!! :lol:
By id3379
SlipCivic wrote:Keep it OEM or Jesus will kick you in the knockers!!! :lol:

:thumb:
By poi boi
#51600 well the thing is that my car came with a body kit installed when i bought it
i wana go back to oem but its harder to find coupe parts where i live and there are more ek's around so :? i figure i would go with the more avalable part
By LowTEC-Derbo
id3379 wrote:just use ur stock side skirts...EK ones have that odd hump on the back and it looks out of place and lean's towards a body kit.. :thumbdown: seems rice imo

i don't see anything wrong with a little flare :)

and it is OEM. hahaha
By id3379
#51606 wait i thought EK sides had that weird hump on the back, which ones have the hump im thinking of ?
By poi boi
#51651 thanks for the suport debro. that blue car is sick thats kinda what im going for but in white, what kinda lip is that?
By id3379
#51676 hmmmi guess i was thinking of something else for ek skirts ! my bad

they look clean go ahead :thumb:
By OmarG
#51760 so Its pretty much a direct fit? Or do we have to mod them a little?
By poi boi
#51827 how hard is it to mount the mud mud gaurds with the side skirts
and what lip is that?
By LowTEC-Derbo
poi boi wrote:how hard is it to mount the mud mud gaurds with the side skirts
and what lip is that?

you will need to trim EG front mudgaurds to fit. OEM EK front mudguards will bolt right in however.

The screws on the front and rear will bolt right up. The tabs in the middle however will not, but either you can leave them out or drill new holes into your chassis.

that lip is a Mugen RS lip replica.
By OmarG
#52213 Threadjack

out of curiousity, why doesn't the hood go down all the way on that red EK hatch? I've seen loads of cars like that lately.

/Threadjack