Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By mckoy
#50630 I have a camellia red coupe 93 ex. Thinking of changing color. what are your thought about changing color. Should i stick with oem. Paint is fading...camellia red is most mistaken for purple......fyi
Last edited by mckoy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By CivicTypeR
#50634 Red cars are sexy :thumb: but it's up to you, do you want the outside to be a different colour to the inside? Inless you're painting that too.
By Gorveatt
#50646 fuck red.... WHITE FTW!
By Outkast-Jayco
#50649 This is a tuff decision....I just went through it....but all in all I decided to keep it OEM so everything matched....now if I could only find black SiR rear interior conversion I would be happy. It all depends on what other colors you had in mind? Mine was either OEM teal or flat matte Kahki....
By BurqueB16
#50662 ya this was probably the toughest decision for me. but i agree with Outkast-Jayco and i decided on the oem color so the engine bay and everything matched. to me nothing looks more tacky than when someone has a nice paint job and then they open the door or hood and its two tone! :thumbdown: :lol:
By Outkast-Jayco
JDMB16LSD95COUPE wrote:ya this was probably the toughest decision for me. but i agree with Outkast-Jayco and i decided on the oem color so the engine bay and everything matched. to me nothing looks more tacky than when someone has a nice paint job and then they open the door or hood and its two tone! :thumbdown: :lol:

X2
By Valpo500
#51008 championship white from acura... that´s a great color... my next color if I don´t find any other a little bit darker.

looks really good!!
google it and give it a try.

pv-
By Seryoga
#51801 i would vote champ white also. Thats what color i will paint my next car.
By id3379
#51805 red is way to common, go with something different