Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By MI_excoupe
#45714 i was just wondering if an exhaust system for a dc would bolt up on an eg? i found a pretty good deal on an exhaust on ebay but its for a teg... thanks. Josh
By LowTEC-Derbo
#45720 the cat back part will fit, but the axleback will be too short.

if you must use an integra exhaust, run a 4door one and it should fit properly. Also a 4dr EG-EK exhaust will fit coupes :thumb:
By MI_excoupe
#45728 alright thanks man.. i wasnt 100% sure... i didnt want to order an exhaust and then have it not fit on my car properly. lol
By asianrob
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:the cat back part will fit, but the axleback will be too short.

if you must use an integra exhaust, run a 4door one and it should fit properly. Also a 4dr EG-EK exhaust will fit coupes :thumb:

acutally it will work i had a GSR 2dr (94-99) complete catback on my Sedan and it fit just like the mid section was an 1inch longer but it all worked the
By stefan
#46620 Wan't it something with needing a Teg cat?

Also, afaik the midpipe is the same for 2/3/4 doors, it's just the cat and axle back that have different lenghts...