Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By dave21H
#355052 Hey Fam IM Wanting To Do And AWD B-Swap Onto My 95 EJ1 Dose AnyOne Hav Blue PrintS Or ParTs List???
Or Can Someone Point Me In The RightWay Thanks Everyone Who Reads This
By teal_dx
By EconoBox
#355059 If you have some good connections in Japan you can buy all the OEM AWD parts from a Ferio RTSi. A different gas tank, a seperate rear subframe (You'll have to remove the oem welded on one and figure out how to attach this one), and the rear trailing arms made for AWD. Then you should be able to fab up motor mounts to hold any B series you want mated to an AWD CR-V transmission. Then a few measurements to have custom front CV shafts and a custom driveshaft made. You'll also want the shifter since the RTSI has a cable shifter, the front subgrame may be different also but I believe the driveshaft may just go in place of where the normal shift linkage would have been. Or to save some fab work you could use the DOHC ZC motor and all the parts from the RTSI and just do a power adder like a jackson supercharger and you'd probably have a lot of fun.

^ That is the closest thing to a bolt in AWD swap you can do on an EG/EJ chassis. I started gathering the parts to do this to my old sedan years ago when I was in college. When the car got stolen I had to sell everything to buy another car.

See this link for pics of the RTSI parts.
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/thread-20220.html
Last edited by EconoBox on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EconoBox
#355060 Also here is a website where you can see a Japanese Honda catalog for the RTSI and all of the OEM part numbers for the AWD stuff. This way you can compare to a website like majestic and find out exactly what part numbers are different from yours.

http://jp-carparts.com/honda/figlist.php?maker=honda&type=CIVIC%20FERIO&cartype=17671
By dave21H
#355103 Thank You Everyone Sadly I Don't Have Any Friend In Japan Anymore So Ya